Sights and sensations of Cape Town
To all our local followers, be sure to witness yet another stunning Cape Town sight.
There will be a guided walkabout at approximately 10:50, followed by workshops and demonstrations. Vendors will ensure that anyone who would like to grow their own bonsai trees can purchase the necessary materials.
Residents who already have bonsais are invited to bring them along to gain expert advice and opinions on styling and cultivation. It is not often that such a concentrated wealth of bonsai knowledge is available to the public.
- RT @HOSMuzik: @YoungstaCPT freestyle https://t.co/TOlLmtCYUU 4 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: "...For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." - Nelson Mandela 5 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: "People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love..." 5 days ago
- RT @VusiThembekwayo: Growth entrepreneurs need real funding. Not franchise debt disguised as funding. It's time for funding revolution in… 2 months ago
- RT @Raekwon: 4 ever. https://t.co/Hgrxiw0Pfi 2 months ago