Sights and sensations of Cape Town
To all our local followers, be sure to witness yet another stunning Cape Town sight.
There will be a guided walkabout at approximately 10:50, followed by workshops and demonstrations. Vendors will ensure that anyone who would like to grow their own bonsai trees can purchase the necessary materials.
Residents who already have bonsais are invited to bring them along to gain expert advice and opinions on styling and cultivation. It is not often that such a concentrated wealth of bonsai knowledge is available to the public.
- RT @DuaneMario: @ICC Hou jou bek @ICC 1 week ago
- RT @DuaneMario: What, what is this? Why? @AngeloSchaffers @juliankiewietz @tyronne_cpt twitter.com/unitedgoals_/s… 2 weeks ago
- @van_butch Our people already shed blood, sweat and tears when the Apartheid Government illegally stole land and re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @juliankiewietz: What an honour it was playing a game of cricket with @PaulAdams39 at the #BasilD'Oliviera #Schools #Cricket #Festival @… 1 month ago
- RT @C4F1: "If you want to build one - you build it like him" ⭐️ Here's what Niki Lauda has to say to #C4F1 about 4 x world champion @Lewis… 2 months ago