Women’s Day Celebrations for those abused!
The City of Cape Town will play its role by pampering and entertaining women from the Saartjie Baartman Centre and Sisters Incorporated at an event on National Women’s Day.
The theme of the event will be ‘Returning dignity’.
These organisations provide shelter and a safe haven for abused women.
As a token of appreciation for the good work done by these organisations, the City’s Safety and Security Directorate will also be making a sizeable monetary donation to each home which was collected by the staff.
In the past on Women’s Day the Directorate celebrated the contributions and achievements of its own female staff, however this year’s event will have an external focus by supporting the two organisations.
- @thetruthspeak1 @Julius_S_Malema Stop talking bs you ignorant asshole 1 month ago
- @zarcitizen @Julius_S_Malema Yes you are correct but we will do that by taking back what is ours 1 month ago
- @daytraderclay @Bhejaane @Julius_S_Malema We will uplift our people by taking back what is ours. 1 month ago
- RT @DuaneMario: This is a moffie of the highest caliber. To harass a mother and children like that is unacceptable. #Spur #Moffie https://t… 2 months ago
- @ImAlimunawar @BLACKCAPS maybe so but if Steyn had played your team wouldn't have a partnership over 50 2 months ago