Women’s Day Celebrations for those abused!
The City of Cape Town will play its role by pampering and entertaining women from the Saartjie Baartman Centre and Sisters Incorporated at an event on National Women’s Day.
The theme of the event will be ‘Returning dignity’.
These organisations provide shelter and a safe haven for abused women.
As a token of appreciation for the good work done by these organisations, the City’s Safety and Security Directorate will also be making a sizeable monetary donation to each home which was collected by the staff.
In the past on Women’s Day the Directorate celebrated the contributions and achievements of its own female staff, however this year’s event will have an external focus by supporting the two organisations.
- RT @DuaneMario: Kids see ghost 👻 https://t.co/XqMXDxSyim 1 week ago
- @jsteenhuisen Hahahahaha shut up 1 month ago
- RT @DuaneMario: Hahahaha twitter.com/capetowncityfc… 2 months ago
- @juliankiewietz Quality lotion picture 2 months ago
- @juliankiewietz The Master Baters 2 months ago