ANCYL and Julius no more
The news is spreading fast that Suspended ANCYL president Julius Malema has been kicked out of the party!
Reports out today state blatantly:
The once defiant party preserve, Julius political future is now unknown and he hasn’t as yet released a statement. Always outspoken, the sudden change of plans were brought on due to the fact that Malema continued to “insult the movement and the ANC leadership which was unacceptable”, according to provincial deputy chairperson Simon Molefe. He was speaking to journalists earlier this afternoon in Johannesburg.
Mr Malema is no longer president and we want the ANCYL to move on. The deputy president [Ronald Lamola] is acting president and we want the NEC [national executive committee] to implement that.”
Seems everyone seems to like this Ronald fella.
- RT @ZukoMntonintshi: Give this guy a Bells please #CountryDuty @tumisole We need more people like this gentleman https://t.co/ZK6EOxn61J 1 month ago
- RT @HOSMuzik: @YoungstaCPT freestyle https://t.co/TOlLmtCYUU 2 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: "...For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." - Nelson Mandela 2 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: "People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love..." 2 months ago
- RT @VusiThembekwayo: Growth entrepreneurs need real funding. Not franchise debt disguised as funding. It's time for funding revolution in… 4 months ago