What are you doing with your 67 minutes? Nelson Mandela’s 94th Birthday
It’s that time of the year again when we celebrate living legend Nelson Mandela’s 94th birthday, and with the 67 minute campaign in full swing, the BRSlifestyle crew could simply not resist jumping on board in efforts to honour this great man’s life by helping those in need.
This weekend, BRSlifestyle will be donating non-perishable goods and clothing to the @Heart Organisation in Kayamandi Stellenbosch.
The @Heart organisation providing comprehensive support to people living with HIV and AIDS, through various programmes and collaborations with other service providers.
As you may know, people living with the virus need to constantly take their ARV medication after their daily meals, however, a lack of food and supplies has marred patients from utilising their medication, and this is where we step in.
For the remainder of the week we will be collecting goods from family and friends and your support will be appreciated. Should you be interested in assisting us kindly drop us a mail at:
Amongst blankets, canned foods and clothing, here are more specific items the organisation are in need of:
- Soya mince
- Lentils, soup mix
- Tinned fish, beans
- Soap, toothpaste, wash clothes, body lotions
- Jam, peanut butter,
- Cookies (Children)
- Powder milk
You could do your bit by contributing to this cause. It would make a huge difference in these people’s lives.
Let’s honour Madiba’s legacy by giving unselfishly as he did.
- Frail Nelson Mandela turns 94 (capitalfm.co.ke)
- Happy birthday, Nelson Mandela! (graybeardtrail.wordpress.com)
- RT @DuaneMario: Kids see ghost 👻 https://t.co/XqMXDxSyim 1 month ago
- @jsteenhuisen Hahahahaha shut up 2 months ago
- RT @DuaneMario: Hahahaha twitter.com/capetowncityfc… 2 months ago
- @juliankiewietz Quality lotion picture 3 months ago
- @juliankiewietz The Master Baters 3 months ago