Just heard of this great initiative by Liqui-Fruit and Miles for Smiles. It’s a great way we can all help make a difference.
Liqui-Fruit iCan is a collaboration between the Liqui-Fruit brand and the Miles for Smiles foundation, to raise funds for Operation Smile. It is available in two flavours: Dark Grape(pictured) and Pomegranate & Dark grape flavour.
The original concept was based on developing a 100% juice to provide sustainable energy when exercising. David Grier, is one of South Africa’s top extreme adventurers and the founder of the Cipla Miles for Smiles Foundation. He raises funds through adventure racing for Operation Smile, South Africa, to perform corrective surgery on children born with cleft lips and cleft palates. He uses 100% grape juice when training for any of his adventures.
People always wonder how they are able to make a difference and July being Volunteer month, Liqui-Fruit is giving you he perfect opportunity to help make a difference. Liqui-Fruit’s Partners with Miles for Smile as a vehicle for fundraising that you can be a part of. That’s why R1 of each can sold will benefit children born with Cleft Lip and Cleft Palates. If you don’t have the time or energy to volunteer your services, buying one of these cans can also be a fulfilling way to help others.
Check out their cool video:
For more information visit Liqui-Fruit’s website – www.Liquifruit.co.za/ican
- @thetruthspeak1 @Julius_S_Malema Stop talking bs you ignorant asshole 4 weeks ago
- @zarcitizen @Julius_S_Malema Yes you are correct but we will do that by taking back what is ours 4 weeks ago
- @daytraderclay @Bhejaane @Julius_S_Malema We will uplift our people by taking back what is ours. 4 weeks ago
- RT @DuaneMario: This is a moffie of the highest caliber. To harass a mother and children like that is unacceptable. #Spur #Moffie https://t… 2 months ago
- @ImAlimunawar @BLACKCAPS maybe so but if Steyn had played your team wouldn't have a partnership over 50 2 months ago