ANCYL defends Lamola
THE ANC YOUTH League slammed the Democratic Alliance yesterday claiming the opposition party lacks “historical understanding”. This happened after the opposition had laid a charge of intimidation against the ANCYL Deputy President Ronald Lamola.
“The ANCYL dismisses the allegations… and clarifies that there has been a consistent assertion… calling on those who own majority of the land… to act in a responsible manner and volunteer the land to the indigenous people,” said Youth League spokeswoman Magdalene Moonsamy said in a statement today.
“The only solution is expropriation without compensation.”
Last week, AfriForum Youth laid a charge of intimidation against Lamola.
Chairman Charl Oberholzer said the organisation would also proceed with a charge of hate speech against Lamola in the Equality Court. Moonsamy said the ANCYL would not retreat from its position on the expropriation of land without compensation.
“The position of the ANCYL communicated by the deputy president has been the posture of the ANCYL since its formation and prior,” she said
- @thetruthspeak1 @Julius_S_Malema Stop talking bs you ignorant asshole 1 month ago
- @zarcitizen @Julius_S_Malema Yes you are correct but we will do that by taking back what is ours 1 month ago
- @daytraderclay @Bhejaane @Julius_S_Malema We will uplift our people by taking back what is ours. 1 month ago
- RT @DuaneMario: This is a moffie of the highest caliber. To harass a mother and children like that is unacceptable. #Spur #Moffie https://t… 2 months ago
- @ImAlimunawar @BLACKCAPS maybe so but if Steyn had played your team wouldn't have a partnership over 50 2 months ago