Still time to Tweet for a BOS ICE Tea
Well, we couldn’t help ourselves.
And it may be old news to some, but the exposure this innovation is getting from right around the world validates us speaking about it some more.
It is something really different from a consumer good and tapping into our inquisitive natured spirit. The BOS Ice Tea vending machine allows you to send a Tweet for a refreshing ice tea. Described as the world’s first Twitter-activated sampling machine, BEV, issue BOS Ice Tea.
It made its first appearance at the Design indaba this year and can be seen at Wembley Square, Cape Town, next to Sinn’s restaurant, where she will be “in residence” until Friday 22 June. During the launch period, BOS will keep track of the Tweets and select spot prize-winners for those who make use of the hashtag #bostweet4t.
Enabling real time sampling and extra exposure, BEV has certainly been causing a stir. You basically only have a day and a half to check her out, like this:
- @thetruthspeak1 @Julius_S_Malema Stop talking bs you ignorant asshole 1 month ago
- @zarcitizen @Julius_S_Malema Yes you are correct but we will do that by taking back what is ours 1 month ago
- @daytraderclay @Bhejaane @Julius_S_Malema We will uplift our people by taking back what is ours. 1 month ago
- RT @DuaneMario: This is a moffie of the highest caliber. To harass a mother and children like that is unacceptable. #Spur #Moffie https://t… 2 months ago
- @ImAlimunawar @BLACKCAPS maybe so but if Steyn had played your team wouldn't have a partnership over 50 2 months ago