Still time to Tweet for a BOS ICE Tea
Well, we couldn’t help ourselves.
And it may be old news to some, but the exposure this innovation is getting from right around the world validates us speaking about it some more.
It is something really different from a consumer good and tapping into our inquisitive natured spirit. The BOS Ice Tea vending machine allows you to send a Tweet for a refreshing ice tea. Described as the world’s first Twitter-activated sampling machine, BEV, issue BOS Ice Tea.
It made its first appearance at the Design indaba this year and can be seen at Wembley Square, Cape Town, next to Sinn’s restaurant, where she will be “in residence” until Friday 22 June. During the launch period, BOS will keep track of the Tweets and select spot prize-winners for those who make use of the hashtag #bostweet4t.
Enabling real time sampling and extra exposure, BEV has certainly been causing a stir. You basically only have a day and a half to check her out, like this:
- RT @DuaneMario: @ICC Hou jou bek @ICC 1 week ago
- RT @DuaneMario: What, what is this? Why? @AngeloSchaffers @juliankiewietz @tyronne_cpt twitter.com/unitedgoals_/s… 2 weeks ago
- @van_butch Our people already shed blood, sweat and tears when the Apartheid Government illegally stole land and re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @juliankiewietz: What an honour it was playing a game of cricket with @PaulAdams39 at the #BasilD'Oliviera #Schools #Cricket #Festival @… 1 month ago
- RT @C4F1: "If you want to build one - you build it like him" ⭐️ Here's what Niki Lauda has to say to #C4F1 about 4 x world champion @Lewis… 2 months ago