Jon Jones’ DUI update
Some new information regarding UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones has come to the fore after he crashed his Bentley this past Saturday morning while driving under the influence of alcohol. And it as it turns out Jones has had previous run ins with the law.
A police report surfaced from the Albuquerque Police Department and we now have confirmation that it was legitimate so we have provided a copy of the police report from a November 24, 2011 incident.
Apparently Jon had been flying around corners at really high speeds and almost completely losing traction before pulling into a parking lot of a fully nude titty bar (Fantasy World). The police pulled him over in that parking lot and ran his licence through the system, and… it turns out Jon had his licence suspended for reasons still unclear, as a result his car was towed. Those charges were dismissed on March 8th 2012.
From the report:
On 11/24/11 I observed a black Bentley turn Northbound on Jefferson NE from Westbound McCleod NE. The vehicle came around the corner sideways and tires squealing. The vehicle continued North at a high rate of speed and pulled into the Fantasy World parking lot. I conducted as traffic stop and contacted the driver, identified as Jonathan Jones. I ran Jones drivers license through MVD and it was suspended. I then ran his drivers license through NCIC and they confirmed his it was suspended. Jones was cited for loss of traction and suspended drivers license. Jones vehicle was towed from the scene.
Poor Jon, i dont think Jesus is coming to save him anymore.
- Jon ‘Bones’ Jones Apologizes for DUI – ‘I Screwed Up, Big Time’ (tmz.com)
- UFC Champ Jon “Bones” Jones Apologizes To Fans After DUI Arrest (inquisitr.com)
- Jon Jones Arrested on DWI Charge (wbng.com)
- @thetruthspeak1 @Julius_S_Malema Stop talking bs you ignorant asshole 1 month ago
- @zarcitizen @Julius_S_Malema Yes you are correct but we will do that by taking back what is ours 1 month ago
- @daytraderclay @Bhejaane @Julius_S_Malema We will uplift our people by taking back what is ours. 1 month ago
- RT @DuaneMario: This is a moffie of the highest caliber. To harass a mother and children like that is unacceptable. #Spur #Moffie https://t… 2 months ago
- @ImAlimunawar @BLACKCAPS maybe so but if Steyn had played your team wouldn't have a partnership over 50 2 months ago